Your support changes lives
● Complex trauma effects more than 1 in 4, with often long term, damaging experiences.
● The experiences can occur at any age – in childhood, as a young person, in adulthood and into old age.
● Examples include violence, abuse, neglect and exploitation or growing up without a person who is able to care for, understand and protect you.
● The good news is that people can and do recover from the impacts of complex trauma. Many people also develop remarkable resilience and grow beyond their trauma experiences.
● Further resources can be found on: www.blueknot.org.au.
Click the link below to show your support